She is here!!!
Our little Brooklyn Clarice Yearsley
born March 20th at 2012 at 4:20am
6 lbs 10 oz. 19 inches
Our little one came out screaming and full of energy. We are so excited to have her in our family. It has already been a week with the little one. She has been such a joy to have and we can't even picture our lives with out her. I will put her birth story on the other blog and spare those people who don't want to know the details. haha
This is Brooklyn only 4hours old. She is so tiny!
Here is our little family of three. Check out that really tall hat little squirt is wearing. It was so big on her tiny head. haha Well I am still exhausted and will have to blog tomorrow. So until then I hope all is great in your neck of the woods!
7 comments:
She is SO cute!!! I can't wait to meet her!!! Love you all!!
Good work momma, she's perfect :)
Congrats!! She is beautiful. It's kind of funny-she was born on 3-20 at 4:20. LOL She won't ever forget that. Hugs!
Congratulations! She is beautiful!
Congratulations you too! She is such a cutie!
Congratulations!! What a cutie. We are so happy for you. You will be an awesome Mom!
Sorry I clicked the wrong button...we didn't mean to be anonymous !
Post a Comment