AHHHH! Ok so I was checking other people's blogs (blog surfing) and I began to realize that I will be updating my blog real soon about a little girl who has already stolen our hearts and has turned our world upside down. I wouldn't have it any other way, but wow am I really ready?
Doug and I have been waiting for nearly 7 years to hold this little bundle in our arms and call her our own. But you think I would have been a whole lot more prepared for this time frame. I feel that I am lacking in every aspect of it right now. The nursery is nearly done, just a lot of organizing to be done. I have the baby bag/Hospital bag packed... or I think I do. ugh!
I don't know if it is just me, but I feel so behind schedule... But then there is the nesting part of me that really wants the house to be spotless and totally ready for guests or anything. I have done 8 freezer meals, but at the same time I don' t feel that I am organized enough for this.
Is this a common thing to occur with first time pregnancy and ocd people like me?
I have to admit that I have probably loaded my pile a little high.
Since I got way excited and decided to repaint my entire kitchen, along with the kitchen cupboards and then I started to paint my laundry room, then I have this itching idea to paint an accent wall down stairs and put up some really cute decor. So along with painting comes the small stuff that doesn't seem to get done like the clean up of all the paint brushes and then, Doug wanted to re due the hardware in the kitchen so that had to get done too. UM... so really I probably have put this all on myself, but if anyone has solutions to help calm my nerves I am all for listening to them.....
Well I hope all is great in your neck of the woods!
No comments:
Post a Comment