Tuesday, February 28, 2012

Round 2 of Baby showers!

Hey everyone,
So I was blessed to of had two different baby showers thrown for baby Brooklyn. The second one was for all the crew here in Gooding. It consisted of my work girls, 1st ward girls, 2nd ward girls and 3rd ward girls. yeup that was a large group of crazy fun ladies. The grand total of invites were 69 ladies. We averaged around 30 ladies that could attend that day. But man it was way fun and crowded with tons of laughter!

First of all I want to thank the ladies who brought this all together and did such a wonderful job. Thanks to Juniel Bingham and Rachel Rogers!! These ladies know how to throw a fabulous party!





These girls hard at work getting all the yummies ready!!





So the theme for the shower was "Ready to pop!"


So the yummies were a popcorn buffet with all the goodies that you could put on popcorn. They even had chocolate covered marshmellows. WAY YUMMY!!


There were also yummy veggies and fresh fruit. The beverage was lemon water. So delicious!



Then we had a bunch of goodies people were asked to take home with them. Such as "Pop rocks", "Airheads", "Blow-pop suckers", and "bubble gum". All these candies have a similar theme. POP!!!


Then the girls decorated Juniel's new house with really cute pom-poms and pink all over:



This is where everyone signed in and also put their addresses on the thank you cards for me. I love that idea. My mother-in-law did that at my other shower and it made life so much easier. So thank you ladies for thinking of me.



Here are some of the other cute decorations.



So one of the games we played was that they had to guess what was in the 6 different baggies with out opening them. It was way funny to watch.





Then the really funny game was that they measured my belly (little Brooklyn) and then gave a balloon to every one and told them they had to try and be the same size as me. So I measured 38.5 (so not that anymore).





Rachel was in charge of the game. She is showing the girls that this balloon is way to large to meet the size. haha She is so funny!


As you can tell yet again I had another fun helper. I loved that little Kaylee really wanted to help me open the present. But she found it was easier to just give me the gifts. haha


Here is some pink... and more pink and even more pink....



So my dear hubby had the lucky job of unloading the entire back of the SUV again. He thinks there was more of a "Pink explosion" this time around. What do you guys think?


I am feeling totally overwhelmed and blessed to have such wonderful friends and family who love and support us so much. I can't thank you guys enough for all the wonderful gifts we have gotten. THANK YOU!!!!


It was so much fun thanks you everyone!!


Hope all is great in your neck of the woods!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Ready to Pop is such a cute theme. I loved the name Brooklyn and that is what my oldest was going to be named but I had a niece born just two months before that stole it.

Aren't baby showers the best?

janet said...

what a fun shower and looks like alot of fun gifts aren't freind great.