Brooklyn has a slight glow about her.
We also have to put her in the sun to help the count go down too. She really loves to be in the sun and nap!
So every few days we have to go into the lab and get her little heels poked. After so many times she has very few spots left for them to poke. I pray our last lab will be on Thursday. This is her after a day at the lab:
Check out her little foot with the bandage. OUCH!!
She really has been a good girl when we go. The first few times she slept right through it, but the last three times she has cried and kicked at the lab lady. I feel bad, but hopefully this is our last time we have to deal with it.
Yesterday we had our nephews over visiting and one of the little ones came up and asked me why Baby Brooklyn had a tail. Yeup it really does look like baby B has a tail coming out of her sleepers, but really it is just an annoying cord. It makes it really hard to snuggle and comfort her. This is usually how she and I end up napping :
Well I hope all is great in your neck of the woods! Ours will be by the end of this week for sure! Until then Love you all!
1 comment:
Oh congratulations. I have been neglecting my blog so I just saw the exciting news. She is so beautiful. I had two glow worms. It stinks having them poke. Lauren had to stay in the hospital with it but McKenna came home and a nurse came to our house everyday to draw blood and weigh her. It's such a pain, but it worth it to make them healthy. Sleep whenever you can.
Post a Comment