Thursday, April 19, 2012

Growing up so fast!

Well hello again,
So we are hitting big monumental marks with Brooklyn. She has now learned how to spit and make a mess all over mommy during feeding time. She has also exploded all over mommy in both types of bowl movements.. aka pee and poo! She has out grown all her newborn clothes and now only fits in 3 month old clothes. AHHH Have I mentioned that my baby is only 3 weeks old. Yes She is only 3 weeks old and has already out grown clothes and is also moving up in the diaper bracket too. She is holding her head up by herself and she is constantly showing daddy how great of a head banger she is. Poor dad is probably going to get a fat lip sooner or later from this little girl. haha



Our little head banger! Looking so innocent...


So some new things that our little bundle has done so far is:


* let mom sleep 9 hours (not in a row)


* Have only 2 major blow outs since she has been born. ( not saying much since she is only 3 weeks old).


* Make her daddy and mommy fall madly in love with her!


* Making daddy break the rules on many things he swore he would never allow.


Like for instance I have been letting Brooklyn sleep in the bed with me. Usually on my chest after I have burped her she is out and usually I am too. Dad on the other hand refuses to allow her in bed. He will put her in her bassinet and remind me yet again how lame sauce I am for caving. Well let me tell you folks, He has caved to this beautiful little girl also. Last Saturday morning I awoke to no baby near me and no baby in the bassinet. I started to freak and had to remind myself to breath and look around for her. This is what I found:






O my heavens I was in shock myself... Here was the strong one out of the two of us totally wrapped around the little punk's finger. But could you blame the guy.. I mean look how stinking cute they both look so dead dog tired!! Shortly after I snapped the photo to prove to the whole world that I am not the only push over, Doug woke up and claimed I told him to do this... Yeah and I am a monkey's uncle... But anyways I just love this photo and every time I look at it my heat melts cus I love love, am head over heels for both these cuties in the photo!


Ok enough with all that gushy stuff. So there you have it all the theories I studied for 4 years and claimed were all so very true and I swore I would never do certain things. Yeup that all went out the window when this little girl showed up in our lives:




So don't judge me! You too shall cave once you meet this darling little girl!


Until I hope all is great in your neck of the woods!

1 comment:

janet said...

fun photos she is getting so big