Wednesday, March 30, 2011

A few inches gone!

Ok, So I have been trying to schedule myself a hair cut for like three months. It sounds like I am really busy... but I am sadly just really unorganized lately, so therefore there has been lack of time. But I finally got the appointment schedule and made it there on time! yeah me.. right?!
Ok so here is a quick look at what I started with:



Don't you just love my two-tone color... I went on a "lets try a new color every month" kick. Well it was great except when I tried to dye it back to my dark chocolate brown.. the stupid blonde kept showing up even though I just spent money to get it back to normal.... So my roots are my lovely dark brown, while the ends are a mixture of bleach blonde, red, and chocolate brown.

What I look like now:


Ok so it doesn't look like I chopped a lot off... but there is tons of layers in it now and at least an inch gone from the longest length. I know that doesn't seem like a big deal, but hey it is for me! So yeah a slightly different look for me right now.
* Ok, I also would like your opinon on what length I should actually cut it this summer? I am waiting til the summer to finally cut it off. So I would love your opinion on it, if you have one, that would be nice to hear it.

Well until I write again, I hope all is great in your neck of the woods.

1 comment:

Amanda said...

I think this length is gorgeous on you! The curls are so pretty. Way to be brave :)