Monday, March 14, 2011

Blast from the past!!

Hey everyone, So today I was flipping through some of our old photos I had in my email. I stumbled upon some really fun ones of a Halloween when we were back in college in Moscow, ID.


When I got to looking real close at them I realized that WOW!!, we look so young back then. I think it was like four years ago that these photos where taken.


The theme for that Halloween was Cheerleader and Football player.


I borrowed a friend's cheerleader uniform. I am still amazed at how short those skirts are!!


Anyways Just thought you might enjoy a laugh, cus I sure did when I found these little gems!!



Doug and Kathryn


Doug and his high school football look!!



Me hanging out at the ward party!

Anyways I hope you enjoy the blast from the past. Until I post again, I hope all is great in your neck of the woods!

3 comments:

Matt and Janae said...

Fun pics!! Hope you are feeling better!

Lacey said...

awwww, memories...so cute. Hope you are doing well!!!

Amanda said...

Oh my heck, you should have been a cheerleader in high school! You look amazing in that outfit! Thanks for the post :)