So I have finally came to my senses and actually allow Doug to put Brooklyn on the saddle horses. So this started early spring 2014. Doug has been working on getting the horses in shape for a big scout trip he is taking them on. Brooklyn usually sits so patiently in her chair watching daddy work. She asked me in a quiet voice " Can I please ride with daddy?" Yup she broke my heart and I realized I was holding her back from something she really loved. So She was on a horse in seconds after that.
Love the matching grins they both have!
Brooklyn kept saying "Look daddy a horse!" while she made the funniest faces. She loved pointing to the saddle horse because it has a horse on it too.
Her finding the horse on the saddle horn.
She was grinning the whole time she was up on the horse. It was kinda a colder day but she refused to get off the horse. So we let her hang out there for a good 15 minutes just sitting and pretending to ride it.
She loved sitting on Hank (Doug's work horse) and being just like her daddy.
Enjoy the video! I hope all is great in your neck of the woods.
No comments:
Post a Comment