Sunday, January 26, 2014

Thanksgiving 2013

Well for Thanksgiving this year we got to go visit Doug's parents.  I was stuck working the day before so we didn't get to go to my parents this year.  We stuffed ourselves full of food, and played some fun games. I convinced my mother in law and sister in law to go Black Friday/ Thursday shopping. Yes we were those crazy ladies running through stores and trying to get the best deals. We left Thursday night at 8 pm and got home around 2 am. Then we got up again and went at 7 am until noon on Friday. I pretty much got everything on the list!!! It was so much fun!. The lines weren't as bad since we just chatted and enjoyed being with each other.
After that crazy moment of trying to shoved all our goodies into my mother in law's car! That was an adventure in itself. We went with the rest of the family to go see the movie Frozen. Brooklyn loved it so much. She bounced from Grandpa, Grandma, mommy and daddy's laps the whole time. She really loved the yummy pop corn too!
Brooklyn and Grandpa with the popcorn.


Brooklyn was helping grandpa eat a lot of popcorn too!

Most of the movie she had her hand in the popcorn bag. I must admit I was slightly worried about the movie theater. It was her first movie that she has seen as a toddler in a theater. She did great!
Well hope all is great in your neck of the woods!


1 comment:

janet said...

what a fun night and a great movie thanks for coming