Thursday, November 14, 2013

We have visitors

Hello everyone, So we have had a few visitors this fall. When Doug and Kim go on a long week deer hunt I usually get to hang with my mother in law. Which is a total blast when she comes. I swear we cram so much in that week that we both are exhausted. This year We took on the fun task of painting my downstairs living room. Phew! Ok she did most of the painting because she had more motivation then I did. I just did a little while she was all over that room and she even finished it in one night. Talk about amazing!
So our little bug is slightly attached to her grandparents. She freaked out when she didn't have Grandma Yearsley in her sights. 
I told her to smile and she stuck her tongue out. What a little punk!

Brooklyn loves to read books. Therefore she makes everyone sit with her and read to her. Over and over and over.....

 I think Grandpa Yearsley read that book at least 5 times in one sitting.

 I can't wait until she is three and I can put her in dance class. She is a natural!!! She loves to shake those hips and she loves to turn on music while we clean up the house.
I will let you decide where she gets her talents from... Daddy or mommy? Hope all is great in your neck of the woods.

No comments: