Sunday, July 17, 2011

Girl's Weekend!

I know this is way late since our Girl's weekend was clear back on the last weekend in May. So I am slightly behind, but hey I at least posted it right... Better late then never at all.




So anyways, Girl's weekend is a fun tradition the Yearsley side has been doing for many years. All the sisters, sister-in-laws and Mother-in-law get together for a two day weekend. We stay at a hotel and do loads of fun things. This years craft was antiquing our choice of temple. Here are all of the crafts done and all of us ladies, oops minus Candace because she had run home for a second:









I chose the Twin Falls Temple.





So the hotel we stayed at was having pool problems so sadly we didn't get to swim around. As a joke Lisa and I tried to break into the pool and go play:







I swear I usually act like a grown up, but every time I get around my sista-in-law (Lisa) she brings out the teenager in me. So I totally blame it on her if I ever get in trouble, because she usually is the master-mind behind our situations. haha




So it really was a fun girl's weekend and am looking forward to next year! I hope all is great in your neck of the woods!




2 comments:

Lisa said...

Psh! I can't believe you blame it all on me! But it's ok--at least we have a great time! =)

janet said...

this was so much fun thanks for comming I have such wonderful daughter-in-laws and daughters I love spending time with all of you.