Thursday, June 2, 2011

DRUM ROLL PLEASE!!

So I am so freaking excited to announce that I got a phone call this afternoon from my little brother Mathew and he has been called on a mission for the church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints to serve in EUGENE, Oregon!! He leaves in August!! I am so happy for the kid! SO I will review the poll to see who came the closest because I don't recall anyone guessing Oregon! But yeah for him!!



I just wanted to let you know that my little brother is an amazing young man. He is so going to rock his mission!! So I love you little man and I wish you luck!

4 comments:

Matt and Janae said...

How exciting for Mathew! He will be a great missionary!!

Matt and Maggie said...

My guess wasn't even close! Congrats, Mathew!

T3 said...

Right on....I have lots of family in Eugene, none are members, maybe he can teach them.

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

YAY!!!!!