Thursday, July 15, 2010

It is about freaking time!!!

So 11 months ago I was give the greatest opportunity... Getting into the nursing program was a dream come true. The 11 months have been the most frustrating and emotional experience in my life. With each month I swear I had yet another trial to try and deal with. Through the experience of nursing school Doug and I have moved twice and had our vehicles give out on us, but we have enjoyed every minute of it. With every down we always seemed to have an up with life.


I can't thank my dearest husband enough, for the love and support he has given me. The long hours and constant cramming for exams. Doug has taken on the cooking, laundry and every other job that just didn't get done between my studies and tests. So I think Doug deserves a shout out for all the love and kindness he shows me. I know that I would not be able to have gotten this degree with out my husband. And the crazy wonderful friends that survived classes with, I thank them so much.


So the exciting "white honors" ceremony will be held July 21st in Twin Falls, ID.
It will be such a wonderful thing to be done with this part of my life. No more being a student... well for a while until I start in to the RN program. But that is a far away for now. I am so happy to scratch this off my to do list!! ( I think Doug is too)!!
So stay tuned for the what new adventures our lives will hold!!

3 comments:

Matt and Janae said...

Woohoo! Congratulations!! We are excited for you!

Trevor and Meccenzie said...

congrats kathryn!hey are you guys gonna make it to the Robinson Reunion?

Adam & Rachel said...

Hello nurse! Great job darling, I bet you feel amazing. You worked so hard. Way to go. And here is to Doug for being such a sweet and supportive husband. What would we do without our men?