Sunday, June 13, 2010

HELP!

Hello everyone who reads this blog.... I know I deserve to be beaten to a pulp for not updating and making sure that I have really fun posts... but I blame it all on school. Yes.. I know that is a lame excuse but that is all I got. I have a count down until I can be the normal Kathryn again and post and have fun!! But that is not why I have posted. I am in some need of help. I am trying to decide what to do for my graduation announcements.
I know that sounds weird since I already have done the graduation thing like two years ago at University of Idaho.. So I don't want to do the same thing, cus it isn't the same type of graduation. With the nursing program I am in we are doing "white honors". We have our own graduation ceremony separate from the CSI college graduates in other degrees....
So I need some cute, not time consuming ideas for my graduation announcements... Also if you would like an announcement sent to you I need you to email ( snowgrl_85@yahoo.com) me your address or leave it on the post comments for me.
So all you scrapbookers or just really creative people please save me and help me out here.... Please!!

3 comments:

Kassy Whetten said...

You could always email me a picture of your beautiful self and I will create an announcement with your pic. Oooorrrr, I can just create an announcement sans picture and make it really cute and then email it to you and you just print them off as a picture at walmart or wherever and it is so cute! Pick me, pick me. :)

Kirsten said...

If you want to go more classic, I can send a picture of what I did for Mike. Simple, black, gold and white announcements.

So exciting to be getting this done with! Congratulations!

Catherine said...

do an announcement go all out and don't forget to send me one!!!!