Hello everyone, So I have been promising my dear husband that I would post about his rebuild of grandpa's tractor.
But as you read this post I hope you have the song in your head "She thinks my tractor's sexy". Because Doug sang that song as he started up his awesome tractor.
So here we have it. Doug got this tractor this past summer and has been tinkering on it ever since. So this last week my dear husband finally got it to run perfectly. I must admit he has more patience than I do. He has hit a few bumps in the road of finishing it a few times, but nothing got him down. He kept at it. I am so proud of him. I hope you enjoy the pictures and the video of the maiden voyage.
It has a nice face lift with the new paint job that my little brothers did this summer.
Doug showing off his new looking tractor.
Also I have a video of Doug taking the tractor out on it's first drive since the new face lift.


1 comment:
Looking mighty fine on that big-rig. Nice job!!
Ross Fam.
Post a Comment