Thursday, December 31, 2009

Quick update

Hey everyone here is a really quick update on what is going on in Doug and I's life:
Doug is practically done with rebuilding his grandfather's tractor and can't wait to start her up and plow snow. He will begin working on the red truck next week, which means only one more project left and then they are out of my garage. Yeah!! He is enjoying work and having fun being introduced to so many new people. He just recently took a new position since the RE decided to take another job in Idaho Falls. Doug will be the new RE (resident Engineer) for a few months until they can get another one put into place. What the job title consists of is getting all the summer construction projects done and set up for this coming summer. That is going to be a huge job since it is a big money year for these projects. Doug is way excited and can't wait to get his hands dirty and get to know more people in the company.
I am doing pretty good. I just finished my first semester of nursing school. The next two semesters will be a tough deal, but I can't wait to begin the challenge. I am enjoying work and learning new things. We just spent the past two holidays with both sides of the family. It was fun to visit the Ross family in Arizona. Thank you Yearsley side for such a fun Christmas season.
We are in the process of moving over to a friends house to "house sit". It is exciting to move in to their very large beautiful home!!! IT even has a dishwasher!! BONUS. We hope that you all are doing fabulous and are planning on a wonderful new year. So Happy New Year, and I hope all is going great in your neck of the woods.

No comments: