Thursday, October 30, 2008

Fun in Moscow

Hello every one who reads this blog. Sorry for such the delay on the update, but hey here it is. So Doug and I made a long vacation decision at the last minute. Doug had a conference to do up in Moscow,ID so I decided to tag along. We spent almost a whole week up there. The photos will explain it all, man it was a whole lot of fun. Then we went to Walla Walla, WA to see some of our friends. After that we drove home and picked up our new addition (Galena). Doug picked the name this time. We call her Lena for short. Hope you enjoy the pictures. Hope it is great in your neck of the woods.
div style="width:426px">

3 comments:

Matt and Janae said...

It looks like you guys had a great time! We can't wait to meet Galena (cute name Doug!)

Lib said...

Wow! Your post made me miss moscow and everyone up there like crazy. Next time, take me! Hopefully I'll get to see you guys next time we come to TF! I enjoy your blog in the meantime.

Kathy said...

Looks like you guys had fun! How is Beverly doing? Wow her boys are big! You are beautiful!