well I finally found the cd that I had lost from Brooklyn's 2nd photo shoot. I have a dear friend that was willing to do a photo shoot of little bug a while ago and I have been trying to post about it for a while, but lost the stinking cd with all the photos of it. But guess what.... yeup I found it the other day when I was cleaning. Don't know why it ended up in my gym bag... weird. But anyways enjoy the cute photos:
Love those chunky cheeks!!
She loves her acessories!!!
She is so stinking cute!!
Love these little kissable toes!!!!
She was a slight stinker and fought me until we gave her the binky. Then she was out like a light.
This is my favorite photo!
Can't believe how little she looks!
Well I hope you enjoyed the fun photos. Thank you so much Anna Henefer. Loved all the beautiful photos you got. Thanks so much. Hope all is great in your neck of the woods.







1 comment:
I love these I am glad you found them how cute is she!!!!
Post a Comment