On this special day I wanted to reflect on all those special things about mothers. I know some amazing mothers who have shaped and cared for so many beautiful children. I know I don't have any of my own yet, but after watching these amazing women I feel that our world is in safe hands. So thank you Mothers and I hope you had a wonderful day for you.
So on a side note my brother-in-laws family came over for a fun bar-b-Q last night. My sister in law and I were chatting up a storm and all of a sudden her boys came in to the house one by one and gave us both these beautiful hand picked tulip boques. Layton handed me my flowers and said " aunt kat here is your flowers for mothers day... I love you." I was so touched by my dear nephew's love for me. I love how kind and Christ like children can be. That loving gift has helped me through a rough time I am having and I thank his wonderful mother for raising such an amazing little boy.
SO I want to tell those mother's out there who are stressed to their max and feel like life gets rushed by. Thank you so much for being there and loving the next generation. We are all truely blessed for your wonderful choice to be a mom. I thank my dear mother for all the crap she puts up with daily. She has given me so much and has asked for so little. So thank you mom and I love you so much. Until I write again I hope all is great in your neck of the woods.
1 comment:
That is so sweet :) Thanks for your great post. {Hugs}
Post a Comment