So here is my ups for today... Now there is always room for improvement, but this is what I was able to come up with so far:
1. The sun decided to get up and show itself today!
2. It only took two snooze button hits to wake up this morning=)
3. I had a great hair day ( those are important to have at least once a week for me).
4. I got all my homework done early (no I am not an overachiever, I just happened to finish early instead of to late).
5. I am married to a good looking cowboy!!
6. I got out of clinicals way early and I didn't travel far for clinicals this week!
7. I will be moving in to a beautiful home in one week!
8. I have great friends who do amazing creative things!
9. My house is clean!
10. I am thinking positive today and hoping it helps someone I meet or see today!!
Well now that my list is done, I challenge all those who read this to make their own up list and improve someone elses life by being positive and kind! I hope all is great in your neck of the woods!
No comments:
Post a Comment