Thursday, February 5, 2009

Quick update

Hey everybody, So wow January so flew by in one major rush of excitement. I just got done doing Doug's birthday and now I have to think of a v-day gift. But anyways so to stick with the post title I should probably update everyone on what the heck we Yearsleys have been up to. Doug is loving his job and enjoying his new calling in our church .... Second Counselor in the Elders Quarm. He has his grandpa's old tractor strewn all over the garage floor trying to rebuild it. He is loving having something to tinker on. Don't worry he hasn't stopped the job of redoing his 78 F 150 Truck either.So that takes a lot of his time right there!
OK, so now on to me. What do I do all day. Um.... Not much!! Just kidding I work at a family practice in our little town part time and go to school. Yes, I said go to school. I know I already have a degree, but I thought I might as well keep going while I'm still in the swing of things. Now that I have my sugar daddy (aka Doug) to work I don't have to pile on the work and school too. Which is nice!!!
I applied for the LPN and RN programs here and will be biting my nails until I get a letter in the mail telling me YES or NO. So I am a little nervous and freaking out cus I want to get into the nursing program here and fast track it. Since I already have my first degree I don't have to many classes until I have the next degree finished. I HOPE!!!!
Other than that we are just chugging along. Sorry no pictures this time around. I promise the next post with have some pictures to show what the heck we do all month long! Until then I hope all is great in your neck of the woods! Love you tons!!

4 comments:

J-Babe said...

Ohh I hope you get in! That would be so awesome! Hey where are your pics of your hair???

Dallas-n-Andrea said...

Hey! It's Andrea (Knapp) Spencer AND OF COURSE I REMEMBER YOU!!! How could I forget our time in Pre-Algebra together! :) I'm glad you posted on my blog!! Where are you living? What's your email so we can catch up?? HURRAY!!! :D

-Andrea

Morgan C. said...

Sounds like you have your hands full with all the fixing up around the house. Hope you get into your program!

Amanda said...

That's so great! I think it's awesome that you're shooting for the stars and going for a nursing degree. Man I miss your face.