Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Off with her hair!!!




So when Doug and I were down in Idaho Falls for his cousins wedding I ran into our cousin Jana and couldn't keep my eyes off her amazing hair cut. So I roped my wonderful sister-in-law (Diana) into chopping my hair the same way. So we did it with one smooth decision. I must admit that I am not the typical kind of girl who just whacks my hair off with a drop of a hat, but man you should have seen Jana. Her hair is beautiful. I completely admit that I coveted her hair and finally got it.


6 comments:

Catherine said...

You new haircut is adorable. I am jealous you have cute hair and I don't!

tonksfam said...

Way cute! Good decision :D

Matt and Janae said...

It looks so cute on you! I was going to see if Diana could cut mine too....I had wanted something similar to that. Maybe I will have to change my plans. :)

Ryan,Katie,Grey said...

I love it! So Cute! It must be hair cut season, everybody's doin it!
Are you guys in Idaho Falls much? We are moving back in September. Hopefully we can see you guys sometime. keep in touch!

sethandlacey said...

So cute!!! I keep wanting to chop my hair but am trying to resist... It is so addicting. You look beautiful!

Dorese @ Dorese's Pieces said...

I love it! Good snap decision! :D